Dogs and pianos

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Tue, 4 Mar 2003 23:01:29 -0800 (PST)

--- Jonathan Finger <johann@tollidee.com> wrote:
> Well, my dog has never smelled, as I clean him
> regularly.  He is not a
> public menace, as I take my job as his owner
> seriously, and keep him
> under control at all times.

Well, at least that's good!

Furthermore, the PH
> level and temperature
> of his body are such that many organisms don't
> survive inside of him.
> In other words, he's virtually anti-bacterial! :)
> The old adage
> "...their mouths are cleaner than ours" is actually
> true.

Oh, B.S! I brush my teeth several times a day and
don't lick... ( can't say here ) ... NO dog's mouth is
cleaner than mine! Not possible!

> But yes, smelly dogs are "the pits" ... and out of
> control dogs can
> certainly send a paranoid person over the edge (or
> any person fo that
> matter).
>
> Jonathan Finger RPT

     After hurricane Andrew the National Guard was put
on "shoot on sight" orders for all dogs, because
within a week packs of lapdogs had assembled and were
attempting to eat children.
     I rest my case.
     Thump

=== message truncated ===