Dogs and pianos--

Richard Oliver Snelson rsnelson@bwsys.net
Wed, 5 Mar 2003 14:09:30 -0600

Hi Robert,  I thought the picture would be better than slugging the guy =
in the lip.=20
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Robert Goodale=20
  To: Pianotech=20
  Sent: Wednesday, March 05, 2003 1:16 PM
  Subject: Re: Dogs and pianos--

  Ha! Nice pic.  I wake up every morning with one of those, (My black =
lab "Joplin Rags"), along with two cats and a wife.  A licking wet =
tongue is the alarm clock.  Oh... and the dog wakes me up too!   ;~)

  Rob Goodale, RPT
  Las Vegas, NV
    Gosh Gordon, with the cold temperatures and high heat bills here in =
Illinois it's sure nice to have=20
    two great heating pads. In the winter I use a lot more aftershave =
when I'm out tuning.=20
    Rich