IGNORE, IGNORE!

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Wed, 5 Mar 2003 15:42:02 -0800 (PST)

This, my dear friends, is NOT urban myth, as I
remember it being reported at the time of the
hurricane. In a few short days after Andrew struck,
abandoned dogs became feral and were trying to kill
and eat children. No kidding. Poodles.
     Right here, in this college town of 100,000, a
pack of 6 dogs attacked a woman pushing her baby
stroller three years ago, smack dab in the middle of
an "upscale" intown neighborhood! If you're curious, I
can probably find the newspaper account for
verification.
    Therefore, how much MORE likely that dogs in an
abandoned wastleand of debris, deprived of their
"Kibbles&Bits", would do the same?
"Man's Best Friend"?'
     Thump