OT: Re: IGNORE, IGNORE!....My last

JIMRPT@aol.com JIMRPT@aol.com
Wed, 5 Mar 2003 22:15:28 EST

In a message dated 05/03/03 10:01:05 PM, lclgcnp@yahoo.com writes:

<< Now I remember that the hurricane Andrew account
came from a National Guardsman who visited our store,
and divulged this in a rather hushed tone. His CO gave
the order, as dogs from affluent areas had formed
packs and invaded the poorer sections where, many
people could not afford to evacuate. >>

Gordon are you living in Florida or is your store in Florida? Only Florida
National Guard was involved in the aftermath search and evacuation......

Rich dogs invading the "poorer sections"?? This is getting better all the
time.
 Why not say you just misspoke out of zealousness??

The only city/town "evacuated" was Homestead and the forced aftermath
evacuation was total...i.e., there were no "poor" around 1 day after the
storm...period. Certainly even if there were I would seriously doubt that
they would just leave their children laying around unattended for stray dogs
adios..
Jim Bryant (FL)