top ten pianos

Richard Moody remoody@midstatesd.net
Thu, 6 Mar 2003 02:02:18 -0600

----- Original Message -----
From: Delwin D Fandrich <pianobuilders@olynet.com>
To: Pianotech <pianotech@ptg.org>
Sent: Tuesday, March 04, 2003 10:06 AM
Subject: Re: top ten pianos

started
> > working at the old Rochester plant in 1946.  "That was a year
> > before I was born" I exclaimed.   I think if we all write and
say
> > we want to see the BB come back in modern production we just
might
> > persuade them to do it. ; )   ---rm
>

> The BB? It is in "modern" production. Didn't you see one at
NAMM?

> Or did you mean the CC?
>
> Del

The only thing I can say for sure is they appreciate input as to
what they should output...      If the truth be known I got
involved in talking rather than evaluating/playing their products.
So what was actually there I really didn't get to.    It was my
first NAMM experience and I missed out on a lot that I might not
if I get to go next year. (????)        But I expect them to be at
Dallas.    cuthere  --rm