verrry interesting!! :-)

JIMRPT@aol.com JIMRPT@aol.com
Thu, 6 Mar 2003 07:29:13 EST

In a message dated 05/03/03 11:20:03 PM, sckline@attbi.com writes:

<< Hi, Cuz ...
While this is sort of fun, I think I would have released the tension equally
from the treble and the tenor after the first one broke. You weren't afraid
of the plate cracking?

Susan >>

Hi Cuz....... Well now you have hurt my feelings! :-) Are you assuming that I
released a complete section without going to the next section in sequence?
Not so if that is so.
When removing tension for destringing I start at the tenor/bass break and
release tension on the entire scale starting with the pins closest to the
agraffe/capo bar continuing to the top of the scale...then the second pin
Am I forgiven now? :-)
Jim Bryant (FL)