Actual piano question: Pin strength and chipboard Yamahas

Vanderhoofven dkvander@joplin.com
Thu, 06 Mar 2003 18:29:01 -0600

Thump,

Do whatever you want.  You probably will anyway.  You don't represent me,
you don't speak for me, and I don't want anything to do with your twisted
mind.  I would hate to live in the world that you have created for yourself.

David Vanderhoofven