Key leveling

baoli liu baoli_liu@yahoo.com
Fri, 7 Mar 2003 13:12:48 -0800 (PST)

Another way you can try is to make a pair of "thick
wood punchings"

Find a piece of wood,about 7mm thick,(a little less
than 3/8",the key dip).cut two square or round
piece,then drill holes larger than that of the
diameter of front pin.

when using it,take all of the paper punching and felt
punchings out of the two end keys,put the "wood
punchings" under each end keys,then use two or three
(harder) paper punchings to fine adjust the height of
two end keys.

Baoli