Pacific NorthWest Regional Conference

Joseph Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Fri, 7 Mar 2003 17:52:22 -0800

Hey All!
Just a reminder that time is running short for registration for the Pacific
NorthWest Regional Conference, in the City Of Roses- Beautiful Portland
Oregon. March 27, 28 & 29. Many excellent classes taught by world class
instructors. (If you want a list, please advise and I'll e-mail you one)
Also, Many world class pianos and products being Exhibited. These include
The Fazioli(s), Charles Walter Grand, Spurlock Tools, Scale Master,
Acrilykey, Rose City Keys, Verituner, RCT....yada yada. Hope to see you
there!!!<G>
Best Regards,
Joe Garrett, RPT, (Oregon)