Is it worth it?

Brian Lawson lawsonic@bdmail.co.za
Sat, 8 Mar 2003 11:34:46 +0200

Maybe just adding a couple strips of gaff tape/duct tape (can you belive there
is a whole web ring dedicated to this stuff) from top to bottom

Brian

----- Original Message -----
From: "John Ross" <jrpiano@win.eastlink.ca>
To: <pianotech@ptg.org>
Sent: Saturday, March 08, 2003 8:26 AM
Subject: Is it worth it?

      Hi List,
      I just spent more time than I care to mention, recoiling piano
wire.
      It must be the Scots in me, that made me do it. A can popped
open on
      me, and a coil of piano wire sprang out. I should have just
gashed it,
      and put a new coil in, but no, I just had to recoil it, to save
      wasting money.
      What do others of you do, that are unfortunate enough, to have a
can
      come open? Or is it just me that has that type of luck?
      Maybe there is a better storage method, than the 1 lb cans?

      Regards,
      John M. Ross
      Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada
      jrpiano@win.eastlink.ca