Yamaha U1 regulation problem - last .. lost motion.

Isaac OLEG oleg-i@wanadoo.fr
Sat, 8 Mar 2003 12:51:26 +0100

And having that smooth key stroke beginning help even light players to take
some power for the remaining of the stroke, while if the resistance is
immediate, their fingers are too much slow down and they don't go thru the
whole stroke.

Cheers and a good Week end

Isaac OLEG

Entretien et réparation de pianos.