Is it worth it?

Isaac OLEG oleg-i@wanadoo.fr
Sat, 8 Mar 2003 13:22:30 +0100

A large roll made with some cuts in, that stay in the shop for a while
unemployed, rust and was throw out some day.

But I am not equipped with the "professional" supports for large
string coils, the kind of wooden conish support that allows us to have
large coils (not twisting/coiling as much as the small ones) installed
fixed on a plank on the instrument when stringing.

Still a project.

BTW, I should avoid adhesive tape on strings for some reasons.

Isaac OLEG

Entretien et reparation de pianos.

PianoTech
17 rue de Choisy