Big buttons

Isaac OLEG oleg-i@wanadoo.fr
Sat, 8 Mar 2003 16:42:15 +0100

And , for fun, a friend of mine have gone in the process of building a
piano with 2 bridges, one on each side of the soundboard, one to play
music, the other to keep the board under tension (with strings of
course).

The project turned bad before the end because of realisation defects,
it was supposed to have a maximum tone output (and a double vertical
can be made like that with a keyboard/action on every side.

I'll look for sketches.

Isaac OLEG

Entretien et reparation de pianos.

PianoTech