National convention in Dallas - info?

Joel Jones jajones2@facstaff.wisc.edu
Sat, 08 Mar 2003 09:48:40 -0600

On 3/8/03 2:12 AM, "Stephen Airy" <stephenairy@fastmail.fm> wrote:

> Does anyone know what classes and exhibitors will be at the National in
> Dallas this year, and what the class schedule is?
Stephen,
The classes and schedule is on  PTG .org      Click on upcoming convention
and you will see the entire 23 page booklet.   Booklets are being mailed out
and soon you will have a hard copy.
    We have a fantastic schedule of classes with many new, and seasoned,
instructors.  The class facilities are great.   The hotel has been recently
remodeled.   Steinway's 150 year celebration gives us two days of classes
focused on their development.   Private tuning, voicing, and tutoring.
The very latest piano exhibits.   Receptions, fireworks, and more  !

           DALLAS  PTG       THE  PLACE TO  BE IN  '003

Cut !   fade to black....

Joel
--
Joel A. Jones  RPT