Warm Wood Water Wicking

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Sat, 8 Mar 2003 09:30:42 -0800 (PST)

     Sure. Warm anything is more absorbent/penetrating
than cold, as the warmth indicates molecules in a
higher vibratory state.
    Wiggle betweeen each other better!
    Imagine trying to cross the crowded dance floor in
a disco. Straight ahead: bump into people, punch in
nose, hauled out on stretcher. Wiggle alot---cut right
through!
    Thump

(P.S. I don't go to discos, so I have no real
scientific evidence on this. Just a hunch!)