What hammers, juicing method do you recommend, please? (Seriousquestion)

Sat, 8 Mar 2003 10:39:14 -0800

I wouldn't lacquer them, they will sound awful.  Talk to Wally Brooks, but
sometimes the hammers will get brighter when you needle the shoulders to
release tension toward the crown.  A light filing will also help.  I
usually find these hammers quite firm, generally more than you need.

David Love
davidlovepianos@earthlink.net

(Seriousquestion)