Toxic epoxy---liver rejuvenation.

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Sat, 8 Mar 2003 12:17:23 -0800 (PST)

Well, not according to Reblitz. And as I had  2/3 of
my liver removed after a belly-flop (ACCIDENTAL!) onto
a cinderblock from a tree as a child, I try to be
pretty careful around anything "fumey".  Please wear a
carbon filter mask with that, Terry.  Epoxy is
deceptive becuase it smells "sweet". Still plenty
toxic. Eventually you'll be glad you did.( Or, more
logically, be sorry  if'n you don't!)