A.B.Chase Upright?????

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Sat, 8 Mar 2003 18:55:46 -0800 (PST)

Wood blocks? What are they? Do they have a slot
between them for a small plank to act as a
"teeter-totter" as on my Knabes? Are there obvious
screw holes for trap springs, or wells for coil
springs? You just may have to figure this one out,
even if the new arrangement is "unique". Solenoids?
     Thump

I have a buddy with 1,000 old pianos. I'll ask him,
and he sells parts cheap, but I doubt he remembers
what all he has.