A.B.Chase request/responses

Joseph Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Sat, 8 Mar 2003 19:58:12 -0800

Thanks to those who have responded.
The trapwork on this piano is a little out of the ordinary. I have enough to
go on to re-engineer it, but would like to do it cheap if at all possible,
as this piano belongs to an Associate who can ill-afford a complete
re-engineering. I have most of it figured out, with two exceptions: 1. how
the center horizontal rod crosses over the right pedal horizontal rod. 2.
what kind of spring configuration was used to keep the pedals in the "up"
position. If'n I can see a picture of the original lay-out, I'm sure I won't
have a problem duplicating it. (after all, that's what I do alot)
Best Regards
Joe Garrett, RPT, (Oregon)