Thank you, Mr. Jolly

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Sat, 8 Mar 2003 20:37:45 -0800 (PST)

Thank you, Roger,
    But I must disagree, as I have recieved many, many
emails privately from techs who are fully in support
of my positions, and some who have even called me
MODERATE, as compared to themselves!!!
    That said, I have UTTERLY no intention of posting
any more political or religious stuff here! Richard
Oliver Snelson has written a cordial but very firm
letter to me privately, arguing the innapropriateness
of it, and I most, now, fully concur!
      And, besides that, I fully expect that we may
all die in WWIII, very soon, so there is really no
point in debating any further. We have chosen our
sides, and will be judged accordingly.
      No point, that is, except for the intellectual
pleasure which debate sometimes provides.  But that
should be on another list. Not this one!

     Sincerely,
     Gordon