Andy, another PTG list?

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Sat, 8 Mar 2003 21:11:12 -0800 (PST)

That's odd, Keith, as 90% of my posts have been
strictly technical. I have very great respect for many
of the techs on this list, and do appreciate the
exchange of ideas presented here, even from my
self-appointed "enemies".  It has been made fully
apparent, though, that a small cadre of techs just
plain hate me, and that the firestorms sparked by my
heartfelt, pacifistic comments are degrading the
list's purpose. Therefore I will not post any more
political or religious stuff. Period.
     No kidding.
     Gordon