Professional identity

Tom Driscoll tomtuner@attbi.com
Sun, 9 Mar 2003 10:03:56 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org] On
Behalf Of J Patrick Draine
Sent: Sunday, March 09, 2003 9:23 AM
To: Pianotech
Subject: Re: Professional identity

On Saturday, March 8, 2003, at 11:53  PM, Ron Nossaman wrote:

> Last week, I once again tuned the piano for the folks that for years
> have looked at my pre-printed invoice and business card and made the
> check out to Rahn Nossaman. This year, it was made out to Tony
> Nossaman.

I had a customer ask me "Did I spell your name correctly?" as he handed
me a check. The check was made out to "Tom Driscoll."

Patrick Draine

Patrick
	That must mean youve stolen one of my old customers.You must now
give me one of yours.----No grand spinets please -No homes with 87
cuckoo clocks all set at different times--No ladies serving instant
coffee with skim milk---And no customers feeling the need to tell me
about  the blind piano tuner who tuned Grandmas piano--you know the
grandma who was a concert pianist and whose piano was smashed up by her
brothers and father after she died  ! 	Tom Driscoll