Need Stable Advice

elian_degen@cantv.net elian_degen@cantv.net
Sun, 9 Mar 2003 12:31:23 -0400

Yes

A full Damp Chaser system with a damp humidistat works well

Elian

----------- Mensaje Original --------------

De: Don [pianotuna@accesscomm.ca]
Para: Pianotech [pianotech@ptg.org]
Asunto: Re: Need Stable Advice
Fecha: 09/03/2003 11:39:53
Mensaje:

	  			Hi Clyde,

I would never use a partial system on a grey market piano. I'd use the high
set humidistat and pray--lots!

At 06:23 AM 3/9/2003 -0500, you wrote:

3.  What is the weather like in Washington state?  If the humidity level is
always above 40%, my opinion is that you do not need a complete
Dampp-Chaser system with the humidifying components, but the heat bars and
control unit are likely to result in an improvement, if there's not an air
current near the piano.  In that case use an undercover also.

Regards,

mailto:pianotuna@accesscomm.ca
http://us.geocities.com/drpt1948/

3004 Grant Rd.