TWO pianos ?

Avery Todd avery@ev1.net
Sun, 09 Mar 2003 10:58:16 -0600

Robin,

I was also a devout aural tuner for over 20 yrs. and have tuned from
2 to 4 pianos together aurally. Successfully. But that doesn't negate
using a stored aural/e-tuning to make the job easier. :-)

Since I've had my SAT, I've had to tune 2 pianos together, in different
locations (because of logistics and timing). From all I was told, that
came out well, also. As far as I'm concerned, it's just another tool
that's only as good as the person using it!

Avery