Professional identity

Kevin E. Ramsey kevin.e.ramsey@cox.net
Sun, 9 Mar 2003 20:02:19 -0700

Terry, have you discussed this with her?  I would think that any =
"reasonable" person would not expect someone to tune musical instruments =
if they were all going off at the same time. Perhaps she doesn't know =
how easy it would be to temporarily disable them?=20
Kevin
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Farrell=20
  To: Pianotech=20
  Sent: Sunday, March 09, 2003 6:48 PM
  Subject: Re: Professional identity

  Tom wrote:

  "No homes with 87 cuckoo clocks all set at different times...."

  Do you have one of those also? My customer is a piano teacher and she =
has all the wall of her large studio lined with functioning cuckoo =
clocks, none of which is set to the right time. What a bear!

  Terry Farrell

  ----- Original Message -----=20