Professional identity

Sun, 9 Mar 2003 23:13:52 -0800

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ron Nossaman" <RNossaman@cox.net>
To: "Kevin E. Ramsey" <kevin.e.ramsey@cox.net>; "Pianotech"
<pianotech@ptg.org>
Sent: March 09, 2003 7:44 PM
Subject: Re: Professional identity

> ... Only occasionally does it occur to anyone I haven't
> already discussed it with that I might actually need to be able to HEAR
> what I'm doing. "Will it bother you if I vacuum?"

They ask? You must have very considerate customers.

My favorite was the guy who walked in with a stack of records (Yes, back in
the "good-old-days" they actually had big round vinyl discs with tiny little
grooves in them called "records"--one put them on a machine that spun them
around and music magically came out. Sometimes with special percussive
effects.) and asked what type of music I'd like to listen to while I worked.

Del