prepped piano HELP! (xlist)

Mon, 10 Mar 2003 09:44:50 -0500

Conrad -

Once you repost this to CAUT you will, most likely:
A) receive a plethora of responses / reactions from fellow techs who have
had do deal with this behavior, OR
B) be referred to CAUT archives, where you would find a plethora of
respnses / reactions...etc.

Actually, I'm not sure there IS a CAUT archive...  If not, I have probably
saved the discussions, somewhere.

Regarding the actual tape...something removable...either labels (so
identified), or architectural drafting tape.

David Skolnik