Gaffers Tape/Oleg

Isaac OLEG oleg-i@wanadoo.fr
Tue, 11 Mar 2003 07:57:39 +0100

Yes I am aware of the quality question, the sense of my post was that
if it is not peeled off early enough, it will leave it's stuff anyway.

The white stuff on the bass strings rarely can be cleaned, me too I
don't appreciate these treatments . Anway rare pianists are
respectfully enough of to do the cleaning themselves, nor they are
educated enough to do it without harm.

Best Regards

Isaac OLEG

Entretien et réparation de pianos.