chapter meeting-etds

G GRAVINA ggravina@ix.netcom.com
Tue, 11 Mar 2003 06:57:47 -0500

Hazen,

How was your chapter meeting last night?  Did you glean anything from the
etd comparisons?  I'm curious because I think a technical like that would
interest our chapter (Long Island Suffolk).  I'd like to know what you did,
how you did it, and how it was received.  If others aren't interested in
this, maybe we can take it off-list.  Thanks.

Jerry Gravina, RPT
Babylon, NY