PTG Needs The Money, Was: Dallas Convention Web Site

Pianotek2000@aol.com Pianotek2000@aol.com
Tue, 11 Mar 2003 10:53:55 EST

Unfortunately, the PTG has come to depend on the National Convention as its
major income opportunity for the year.  They naturally want to make as much
money as possible.  It sounds like with most of the major exhibitors not
coming, (these are the big space users who also contribute in other ways),
they have to make up the loss.  I think they should just accept a little
lower profit and not throw the problem on our backs.
John

In a message dated 3/10/03 8:00:07 PM US Mountain Standard Time,