!!!!!!!!!Exclamation points!!!!!!!!!

Tue, 11 Mar 2003 17:01:02 +0100

"Kevin E. Ramsey" wrote:

> Ric, I don't know about some of the others on the list. Sometimes, and
> it depends on my ability to absorb B.S. on that particular day, I
> can't let something go unchallenged. That would be like silently
> acquiescing. I believe it was Edmund Burk who said, "The only thing
> necessary for Evil to Triumph over Good, is for good men to do
> nothing."     I just am not going to go 'round and 'round with these
> cretins anymore, that's all. Kevin E. Ramsey, R.P.T.--

Well Hey there Kev... :)... I have no problem really with any of this.
My point was simply that it seems like many who complain most about the
political posts are the first to jump in with the big throat responses
and escalate matters.

My own pet peeve is when things get personal. Theres just no need for
that, and it seems to me thats when things get nasty ... not before.

As far as the rest of it.... I dont see a lot of difference between
political OT posts and other OT posts..... except the fact that the
"ahems", "amens", "boy you got that rights" and "chuckle chuckles" are
in the vast majority.

Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.
UiB, Bergen, Norway