Brian Trout re. PTG Annual Convention

Joseph Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Tue, 11 Mar 2003 14:43:31 -0800

Brian,
I'm not being personal here, but you seem to have some rather strong
opinions about the costs, etc. of the Annual. My suggestion is to get
involved and see if you can implement some changes, instead of just
carping/whining. The Board and The Institute Committee have and will
continue to put on a vary good Annual Convention. AND, they do it within a
VERY STRICT BUDGET! The Institute Committee is comprised of Techs, just like
you and me. They give up a helluva lot more of their time and money, than
you could possibly imagine. Either find out the real facts about the Annual
Convention or .....Shut up! Please?
Joe Garrett, RPT, (Oregon)