what's with the new temperaments?(x post)

Wed, 12 Mar 2003 09:56:50 +0100

Ok... am gettin ready to put this thing into action tommorrow and wanted to
double check something.....

Entering the offsets.... does it make any difference what partial is being
used by RCT ? Or are these offsets based on the fundementall and a
predictable offset for each partial ?  Just curious.

Aslo... have we come to any agreement on a basic set of questions to ask ?
They should be set up so as to not be leading the pianist in any particular
direction. Very general things about touch and sound. I should think really
the pianist should not even be aware that the difference has to do directly
with temperements, but could just as easily be about some action
modification or something else. At initially.

RicB