Hello all

Wed, 12 Mar 2003 06:45:12 -0800

There's also the low torque pins that allow you to go up in half size
increments while keeping the top of the pin at a #2.  I often go from a #2
to a #3 1/2 bottom with a #2 top.

David Love
davidlovepianos@earthlink.net

adequate with old strings, go up one size when restringing, if torque was
low with current strings, go up two sizes. Exactly where one draws lines, I
don't really know. But with your very decent reported torque, one size up
should give you plenty of increased torque. Now what about reaming,

> Terry Farrell

block(70-100lbs.).