A0, was to repair or not to repair

Bob Hull hullfam5@yahoo.com
Wed, 12 Mar 2003 12:35:30 -0800 (PST)

Classical pieces with A0 are 1st and 3rd movements of Ravel piano concerto in G; 3rd mvmt. of Rachmaninoff 3rd concerto; Ravel's Gaspard de la Nuit - Scarbo (3rd mvmt.; Bartok piano concerto no. 1, 1st mvmt. 1st note; Brahms Intermezzo Opus 118 no. 1.  I'm sure there's more,  but these will be enough to say that the note is included in some compositions.  Of course on many pianos this note sounds pretty bad.
Bob
 Dave Davis <davistunes@yahoo.com> wrote:Thanks for sharing, Stephen. I printed it and will
give it a whirl. Looks interesting, and certainly
encompasses the entire keyboard.

Dave Davis
Renton, WA