what's with the new temperaments?

Wed, 12 Mar 2003 23:11:06 +0100

Hmm... I understand your concern of course... Ok.. I try it out on a "harmless"
piano first. Tho I think Rons answer seemed pretty clear. Besides... since
writting my origional query this morning, I had a look at all this in RCT and it
seems that basically all the non ET tunings are handled in the same fashion.

I'll take a good look at the RCT documentation to be sure tho.

RicB