Bush and Lane upright.

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Wed, 12 Mar 2003 15:36:22 -0800 (PST)

I may have access to a a majestic Bush & Lane upright,
"S" curved "serpentine" sides, "Bombe" cabinet,
flame-grain mahogany, claw and a ball foot curved
legs, etc.. Not a straight line on it.
     Will inquire if someone is willing to invest in
purchase and shipping. I believe that the curved sides
were used to bring the case back to keyboard width
from an extended, oversized back which allowed
superior string length.
     Thump