Lap top ETD microphones

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Wed, 12 Mar 2003 23:58:41 -0500

Ned,
         I do but then I have no choice. My laptop does not have a built in
mic. I use about a $15 mic from Microcenter and it works great. The
archives I believe have some posts about using external mics and how that
is preferred. I believe that Bob Scott also advocates the use of an
external if I'm not mistaken.
         Greg