July 4th

J Patrick Draine draine@attbi.com
Thu, 13 Mar 2003 16:00:48 -0500

On Thursday, March 13, 2003, at 03:23  PM, Pianorebuilding@aol.com
wrote:

> Thanks for the dates.  Looks like the nationals will be over the July
> 4th for
> the next 3 years.

Look again.

>  2003   Dallas, TX      (7/2-7/6)
>  2004   Nashville, TN       (6/29-7/3)
>  2005   Salt Lake City, UT  (6/29-7/3)

2004: Tuesday through Saturday
2005: Wednesday through Sunday

The last day is generally a half day (the exhibit hall closes a day
earlier), with a reduced number of classes (this year: 6 slots 8:30 to
10, 4 slots 10:30 -12 noon) (12 to 17 slots on earlier days). It will
be a long day of travel, but I'll be home late on the 3rd, looking
forward to grilled salmon & peas on my patio (where the snow is piling
up at the moment) during the afternoon of the 4th.

Patrick