Judge-and-jury

Fri, 14 Mar 2003 19:00:15 +0100

Ron Nossaman wrote:

> >Which raises the inevitable.... what if you can show without a shadow of a
> >doubt
> >the previous tech was incompentant ?
>
> I shouldn't have to. If the client can't tell the difference between my
> work and the other guy's, They can always call the other guy back to fix
> what I did.

Er.... uh... good point :).... Actually... a very good one that I am going to
put in my little book of replies the next time something like this comes up.  I
dont generally like getting involved in these kinds of positions, but when I do
there are several things that always bother me. I dont like seeing some of the
obvious rip off work I come over from time to time... and yes.... sometimes
that indeed happens, and tho I wasnt directly aware of it til you wrote those
words above... I  dont like the fact that a customer cant really judge the
matter for herself.

Now I just have to put that into the perspective of what my I think of my
dentist and this newly busted crown I have my tongue rolling around.....
--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.