Hammer rake angle, etc. (long post)

Fri, 14 Mar 2003 23:16:17 +0100

Let me see if I got this part straight...

To try a bit of rather primitive and overly simple ascci diagraming.... you are
saying that the arcs of the hammer crown and string with capo / agraffe as its
"center" in a grand would be closely congruent... as in

(
(

Where as the situation in the upright would be more like

(
)

.... grin.. or am I off on the proverbial bunny path again ?

RicB

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.