Tuning Tunes

Chris Gregg cdgregg@telus.net
Sat, 15 Mar 2003 12:06:17 -0700

   I used to play lounge music, so I try and find a piece that shows off
the piano and also fits the situation with the listening audience.  For
children I play something light. As I get to check out the music in the
home I will take this into account when choosing a piece. I used to play
the Star Spangled Banner as part of my repertoire, however, up here in
Canada I can never be sure how the customer is going to react anymore.
I was accused a long time ago by some very religious people that I was
playing music of the devil when I played The Entertainer, so I always try
and be sensitive to the situation.

Chris Gregg