Americus Vespucci [OT] [Amerigo}

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Sat, 15 Mar 2003 11:51:22 -0800 (PST)

Sorry. Article read years ago. Do not remember in what
publication. But I think that the encyclopedia article
another tech posted, very understatedly mentioning
that the "sexual descriptions" in Vespuccis' pamphlet
made it most popular is validation enough. Search on
your own and I'm sure you can find the actual texts (
if you're really that prurient).
     Serenity is the Greatest Treasure
     Thump