PIanocorder repairs

PetersRPT@aol.com PetersRPT@aol.com
Sat, 15 Mar 2003 20:30:27 EST

Carl.
Are you also familiar with the QRS unit which used a tape player? I have a
customer with one which doesn't work. It won't power up at all.  It says
"Pianomation" on the front box.  I tried QRS, but the person I talked to
wasn't familiar with them, and didn't think I could get parts.  I have
installed quite a few QRS units, but this one is nothing like the others.
The rail looks more a Pianodisc setup, because the solenoids are stacked
rather than side by side.   I'm guessing that it is mid to late 80's vintage.
 Thanks for any help.

Roy Peters