Americus Vespucci [OT] [Amerigo}

Keith McGavern kam544@gbronline.com
Sat, 15 Mar 2003 20:30:35 -0600

>Look up - Vespucci sexual indians - on any search
>engine and you will find all you need to verify my
>statements. ... Gordon Stetler

Guess what? I have done an initial search as you have suggested.

So far, one website, out of ten,
    by Renaissance Man  entitled, Imperialism
http://www.zianet.com/boje/richardyoung/images3/imialsm.htm

is nothing more than a soapbox speech presenting a viewpoint, with
nothing to offer in support, no documented references, of what you
say Amerigo Vespucci did.

For the record:
Comparisons to other documented events in America's history are not
references of proof that Vespucci's actions were the same or even
remotely close.

Current written documents and references, however, do exist, and thus
far, they do not support your viewpoint, or Renaissance Man's
viewpoint, of Amerigo Vespucci behavior.

Now, I'm not asking you to change your viewpoint or your belief
system about such matters. I'm only asking you to support it with
evidences that would make what you say actually true.

If you can't do such a thing, it remains folklore.

Keith McGavern
Registered Piano Technician
Oklahoma Chapter 731
Piano Technicians Guild