What's in a Name

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Sun, 16 Mar 2003 14:01:42 -0800 (PST)

That's O.K. Keith!
     EVERYONE, including the IRS, has mispelled my
name as long as I can remember, in several different
ways. Someone told me once that I didn't need to pay
taxes if the IRS spelled my name wrong. That was
incorrect.
    Now you can understand why I use "Thump".
    I have it painted on my truck in great big
letters.
    And half of my fans call me "Thumb"

    Gordon Lee Stelter