other lists

Andy Rudoff andy@rudoff.com
Sun, 16 Mar 2003 19:29:36 -0700 (MST)

>  I signed up tonight for the CAUT and PTG-L list,hoping to get more true
>piano related posts,without all the endless junk mail disguised as piano
>related.What is the PTGL list about,as well as CAUT,as I realized after
>signing up,I didn't know.

For frequently asked questions on the lists, see:

	http://www.ptg.org/faq/lists.html

item number one answers your question -- it says:

1. What mailing lists are offered by the PTG?

         The complete list of public mailing lists is shown at:

         Here is information on the most popular lists:

         pianotech -- a forum for piano technicians
             The "pianotech" list is intended for technical discussions
             among piano technicians. Other topics of general interest
             to piano technicians do come up, but the main focus is
             on sharing technical information. It is an "open" list,
             allowing anyone to subscribe and submit posts.

             To subscribe, unsubscribe, or to visit the archives, go to:

         ptg-l -- a list for PTG related discussions
             The "ptg-l" list is intended for discussions about the PTG
             itself (policies, politics, announcements, etc.). It is
             for PTG members only.

             YOU MUST BE A PTG MEMBER TO SUBSCRIBE!

             To subscribe, unsubscribe, or to visit the archives, go to:

         caut -- a forum for College And University Technicians
             The "caut" list is intended for College And University
             Technicians (abbreviated CAUT). It is an "open" list,
             allowing anyone to subscribe and submit posts.

             To subscribe, unsubscribe, or to visit the archives, go to:

         humor -- humor for piano technicians
             The "humor" list is an open list. Anyone can subscribe and
             post to it.

             To subscribe, unsubscribe, or to visit the archives, go to: