Shuttle. This one not a hoax..........

tune4u@earthlink.net tune4u@earthlink.net
Sun, 16 Mar 2003 21:15:25 -0600

Pardon me, all ...

Gordon: Fortunately for us, the space program, and the future development of
technology, no one gives a diseased rat's bladder what you think of the
Shuttle program. With your attitude, Columbus, the Vikings, and good old
Amerigo would never have left home.

And no, the astronauts are not told anything. Contrary to what everyone else
understands, these pathetic people are just dumb, uneducated, ignorant
victims of godless, flesh-eating, war-mongering, greedy capitalist
scum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CHECK IT
OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go to www.thumpsters-against-america.com

Set us straight, Thump, inquiring minds want to know: Is there ANYTHING AT
ALL in the universe that doesn't (a) make you sick, (b) grievously offend
you, or (c) scare you to death?

Someone should make a movie about your amazing life.

Alan Barnard
Salem, MO

-----Original Message-----
From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org]On
Behalf Of gordon stelter
Sent: Sunday, March 16, 2003 5:12 PM
To: Pianotech
Subject: OT: Shuttle. This one not a hoax..........

After the explosion I heard an NPR interview with a
NASA scientist who admitted that shuttle expeditions
have a:  "1 in 137 chance of fatal collission with a
piece of space junk ".
     Gee. I wonder if they tell the astronauts?
     Or the funding arm of Congress?
At $400 million a launch, and killing seven humans
every 137 trips, I can not support this program.
     Thump