Not the "Thumperer" >was What I love about America

Tue, 18 Mar 2003 08:54:19 +0100

Robert Goodale wrote:

> Hold the phone... for the record I am not the "Thumpist".  His post was at
> the bottom, not mine!  (I don't think you were referring to me but I want to
> get the record straight in case someone else didn't get it).

Gee Bob.... does that then make you the Thump-ee ?? :) Or perhaps the Thumped
??....

> BTW, wasn't Thumper a little baby deer who didn't quite understand what the
> meaning of life was about?  As I recall he was always saying things that
> didn't make sense and having to be corrected.  He even named a skunk
> "flower".  Interesting isn't it.

Yes... I believe I made that point a month or so back. Seems somehow befitting
does it not ?? :)

> Perhaps "thump" could also be regarded as a verb:  "I really thumped up
> today", or "The piano I worked on really thumped", or "The weather is really
> thumpy today".

Oh we could have real fun with this one.... How many different gramitical and at
the same time piano- relevant useages of the word thump.

Lets see....  does anyone have a Thumpiant Tuning Hammer ?

> Rob Goodale, RPT
> Las Vegas, NV

Cheers
RIcB