subscribe/unsubscribe

KENNETH FINLAYSON kennyfin@jetstream.net
Tue, 18 Mar 2003 16:37:43 -0800

Hi Dave:
I agree with what you say, technically.=20
On the other hand, there are far to many people these days, in higher =
places, taking themselves far too seriously - Dr. Paul McGhee.=20
We have to lighten up. We have to get humour in our lives. We have to be =
able at times to act like children. When we do this we make creativity =
possible, and a positive environment for art form. In my mind, =
'lightening up' is every bit as needful as technical jargon.
Kenny Finlayson, RPT